Friday, November 13, 2009

4727 google map!





I think Google earth is not invading people's privacy. This is because they are only trying to do this to make maps more reliable and efficient. Unless they snap a picture while you're doing something bad. For example, on t.v I saw that one guy was going to the washroom in public. I think that if i was that person, I'd be very embarrassed and feel violated. Only then, should you complain and ask them to take another picture for the location. Also i think that blurring the faces of people, it is much better to keep privacy. While i was searching up my own house, i saw a person that i knew on the map. But it was fine because she was only walking around. So I say that no, i do not think Google earth is an invasion of privacy.

1 comment:

  1. EXACTLY! It isn't an invasion of privacy. It's not like they came into your room and took a picture of you. They took a picture of a private place and it's not their fault that you decided to do something completely embarassing in public. That's your own fault. Google Maps is actually so much more useful and reliable than it is an actual problem.

    ReplyDelete